Happy Holidays from Congress: Trademark Modernization Act of 2020Written by Emily Mola
Ms. Mola earned her Bachelor’s degree in History, magna cum laude, from the Florida International University, and a Juris Doctor degree and Certificate in Intellectual Property Law from the Florida International University, College of Law. While at FIU Law, she served as the President of the Intellectual Property Student Association. As a result of her dedication to intellectual property law, she earned three CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in focused academic coursework. Ms. Mola is the recipient of the International Trademark Association’s 2020 Ladas Memorial Award for her article, Trademark Law’s Capability to Protect Traditional Cultural Expressions from Unauthorized Borrowing and Theft. Ms. Mola is a 2018 Microsoft/Hispanic National Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Legal Institute scholar.
Latest from Emily Mola
- Happy New Year: The Great Gatsby Enters the Public Domain
- Sweet and Sour: King’s Hawaiian Bread Co. Sues Over Trade Dress Infringement
- New York Governor Signs Bill Establishing Post-Mortem Publicity Rights
- Game Time: LeBron James v. Carnival’s “King James” Trademark Application
- USPTO Announces New Trademark and TTAB Fee Changes Effective January 2, 2021